|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bread is back! A few weeks ago I decided to make a few loaves of bread and slice them for sandwiches. I froze about half of a loaf to put in the toaster oven in the mornings with tea. But then it hit me. FRENCH TOAST! Why not?! So I grabbed the garbanzo flour and got to work. Here's what I did.
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Clove
- In flat-bottom bowl, whisk in Spring water until you reach a scrambled egg consistency. (More liquid than pancake batter)
For the Spelt Bread Recipe click below
The Only Spelt Bread Recipe You Need
- Heat a pan until very hot
- Add 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- Dip each slice of bread flat into garbanzo mixture on both sides
- Immediately lay the soaked slices into the hot pan
- Cook for about 45 seconds to 1 min, flip and remove after another 45 seconds to 1 min
- The apple compote recipe can be found in the Beyond Vegan An Alkaline Holiday with the Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
These and other basic replacement recipes can be found in a series of Dr Sebi inspired cookbooks from A Healthy Crush. Click the link below and please share.
Beyond Vegan "An Alkaline Holiday"
Join our Facebook group "A Healthy Crush - Advocates for Dr Sebi"