BEYOND VEGAN TM
The African Bio Mineral Balance
Alkaline Exercise Challenge
The Giant Is Stirring
1. The number of athletes that get significant endorsement deals is so small compared to the total number of athletes out there. That means that as an athlete, you have to outwork everyone else in the entire world, and not just in your sports, to be among the lucky ones to get a deal.
2. Being the best black athlete still doesn’t even guarantee you the best deal. Compare Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova in tennis. Sharapova hasn’t won a single grand slam since 2014, was banned from the sport briefly for a drug-positive test and yet still had more endorsement deals than Serena.
3.Very few producers and suppliers of sportswear especially footwear are owned and operated by Africans or descendants of Africa. This is despite the fact that the creation and making of athletic apparel and footwear, and not endorsements, is where the real value and money is.
- Go to their Kickstarter page and buy their sneakers: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1723798662/enda-lapatet-the-game-changing-running-shoe. The Lapatet will not come to life unless they raise enough money to get started!
- You can also buy their first shoe model called the Iten that is available for sale on their website: https://ke.endasportswear.com//. They ship from a fulfillment center in New Jersey so there’s no long wait!
- Like and follow them on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Spread the word