|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
IRISH SEA MOSS100% SSL Secure
IRISH SEA MOSS | CHONDRUS CRISPUS
A great daily mineral source.
Contains 92 of 102 minerals
that make up the human body.
Irish Sea Moss is a Red Algae native to
the Atlantic coasts of Europe and North America.
This Sea Moss is caught off the coast of Maine.
It can grow up to 8 inches tall and feels spongy.
It can be ground up to put into capsules,
made into gel, or blended into liquid form
for drinks + smoothies.
Most people remember Dr Sebi mentioning Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) and his experience with a man from Boston who found a way to grow it by mimicking the way the ocean moves in machines or on strings near the shallow coasts. Unfortunately, this "farm raised" Sea Moss is what you find in many stores now.
How To Spot Fake Seamoss:
The species of Sea Moss that are either pool grown or farm raised are commonly called "fake Sea Moss" for a number of reasons.
1. Farmed or Pool grown Sea Moss grows with thicker strands.
2. The color is often a light transparent golden color.
3. There is commonly the appearance or presence of salt on its surface.
4. Once wet, it creates a thick slimy mucilage and becomes slippery to the touch.
5. The mineral value is extremely low due to it's growing conditions that have no natural relationship with its environment ie. ocean rocks and reefs.
IRISH SEA MOSS | 1.5oz per bag. Irish Sea Moss is used in our plant based supplement, CELL SUPPORT.
ALLOW 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS for your order to ship. You will receive an invoice once you place your order. Then a separate email when you order ships titled "Your Order Has Shipped". YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE ONCE IT HAS SHIPPED.
* See your doctor, herbalist, nutritionist, etc. if you are ill and looking for ways to heal. These herbs do not take the place of a consultation with a professional you trust.
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.